Friday 9 November 2012

No turns today

Ugh! Pirouettes...just not happening today! Whhhhyyyyyy?!?!?!?!     /Sadface

I love pirouettes... I practice on my way to the kitchen, I practice while cooking in the kitchen... I practice between combinations in class when the teacher is busy grabbing music.

Today, the pirouettes were gone...vanished... poof! I fell out of my releve... I couldn't spot... ugh it was a mess, but my teacher was very supportive (as always ) .."next time." We all have our off days.

On a positive note however, I have decided that I am not pushing my highest demi pointe.... I'm sure I could try harder with that one, and there's always room for more toe-ball-heel. At least the jumps were easier though. Yay! Small steps.... Ah well time to go practice!



No comments:

Post a Comment