Wednesday 7 November 2012

Ballerina Dove

I have a pet dove, (laughing dove) nothing at all like those big fat pigeons you find in the street sucking up bread tossed at them like vacuums. He is quite the character. He gets in these moods though, like split personalities. One moment he's attacking you with his wing boxing fighting style or dive bombing your head while cackling wildly, and other times he is just a big softie cooing away to get pet. He loves to snuggle.

After a very close call with my pointe shoes (scraping bird poop off pink satin is not what I had planned for the day) I had the greatest idea ever. Doves in pointe shoes and tutu's!.... wait! I'm not those kinds of people that would ever dress up my dog or cat (well I did one time for Halloween a very long time ago - but it wasn't my dog and it wasn't my idea- I just helped )

I searched everywhere online for a picture someone MUST have done this before right?? But all I could find was a bunch of dogs, cats, and parrots.  Lol, poor thing!



 Oh yeah and this cute rat... in a tutu! Awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment