Tuesday 27 September 2011

Leotards are so pretty.....

Shortly after starting my ballet lessons, I purchased 2 ballet leotards online. I stuck with the most basic leotard I could find, with what I hoped would disguise my tummy pouch.

One was called black tank style leotard with princess seams..I mean it works... kinda.

Why is it that that extra cheese sandwich, or 1 extra drink with dinner, always no matter what seems to show up right before dance class, right in the tummy pouch a little extra bloated then usual. Well... as much I wish the princess seams could have helped... it was all down to me and the failed attempt to tighten it up with some extra effort.

Then there was the OTHER black leotard...again promising to camouflage a larger...bulging tummy..... and failing miserably. "Ribbed at the midsection to flatter and fit-enhance" HA!

Sure... enhance and flatter a tummy already flat.

Ah well... as much the pink tights and unflattering leotards are.. they do encourage a healthier lifestyle.... (Must.... shrink.. size... of...belly...bloat...)
And now.. some 7-8lbs lighter (8 on a good day :p) I now have the leotard shopping bug and trying hard not to flip out my debit card at every pretty lil thing I come across.

I really like this one though..... ahh temptations...

No comments:

Post a Comment