Thursday 1 November 2012

Bruises and pink tights

I am always bruised. I don't think there has been a straight week where I was free of bruises. Out of nowhere there would always seem to be a new one pop up somewhere on my body.

My legs are always speckled in bruises, some weeks they can range in sizes from quarters all the way up to the size of my palm. Which is pretty big, and very obvious especially since they are always so dark purple/blue.

Last week, literally within 2 days.. I managed to get 3 very large and obvious bruises all on the same leg. The first one was when I tripped over my garbage can. I didn't realize it was right in the middle of the hall after being emptied and somebody didn't bother to put it back. (>.<) This little can packs a punch, it's one of those ones with a heavy weighted bottom. I kicked my shin into it so hard knocking it over and onto the carpet... at least it was empty, heh. Then... I got a large palm sized bruise on my thigh from trying to unsuccessfully maneouver my new bed into placed and bumped into the cupboards handle and then... after my nice new bed was just made I ended up smacking the right side of my outer shin on the corner of the bed post! Gaaaaah!! And that one still hurts!

Shhheeeesh!

Pink tights do nothing to cover these bad boys. I can only imagine what my teachers are thinking. I've heard there are creams out there that are suppose to help, I've also heard that increasing vitamin C might help....so, I dunno, maybe I'll have to pop into the drug store and give it a shot.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment