Tuesday 23 October 2012

Lazy Sunday on a Tuesday

I know what I should be doing.... I know I should be up and practicing yesterdays ballet class, the steps, the beats, that pirouette I didn't complete, and that combination of steps I shuffled awkwardly through.

It is my day off afterall, and I was looking forward to spending time at my barre (Mr. STB made me a very nice portable barre) and then finish up with some stretching (those splits aren't going to split themselves) But I just can't get myself out of bed... and away from this computer.

Perhaps a good inspiring quote can wake me up... or give a boost to someone else.


“The start is what stops most people.”
- Don Shula


“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
- Jerry Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment