Monday 17 October 2011

I think I can.. I think I can....

Well it just so happend that for some reason I decided that I was determined to take another ballet class. One class a week was just not cutting it for me, technique wise and obsession wise.. I was just NOT getting my fix!

So very nice class mate of mine suggested I look into another class... but, it was a harder and higher level. Well thats about all it took, before I knew it I was emailing the studio owner and asking/forcing myself into this higher level class.
She said sure I could try, and I replied immediately taking up her offer.

Well the days before my class I was a nervous wreck, what was I thinking?! I was going to be way over my head, and people would be annoyed that I was slowing them down.. ugh! how could I set myself up for such absolute failure?! Right?!


I almost talked myself out of it.. but I managed to go anyways.. where the courage came from... no idea.

I went..... and I LOVED IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!

I cant believe how afraid I was. Valuable life lesson learned....
So now I am taking 2 classes per week and I am super excited! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment