Monday 26 September 2011

A Blog, really?

A Blog...really?

I know right? I', kinda asking myself that... why a blog? Why now? Seriously, doesn anyone really... REALLY... read blogs anymore? It's all about texting and tweeting, how out of the loop is blogging these days anyways.

Well.... now after more then three months of obsession with ballet, I've discovered how incredible blogging really is. When you are as obsessed with ballet as I have discovered myself to be...It's incredibly useful to resort to blogs after you've already devoured everything else possible from numerous ballet related searches.

In the beginning...
Boyfriend Says 'with a backward glance in my direction' : Whatcha reading?
Me: Ballet stuff...
Boyfriend replies: ahhh

fast forward a month later...
Boyfriend lazily questions while pausing from his game :Whatcha doing? (aka whatcha reading, anything interesting? ie: you've been so quiet....)
Me: Really? you have to ask?
Boyfriend: More ballet?!!!

Fast forward 2 months later...

Boyfriend sighs at me at I stare transfixed at my laptop screen...."...ballet...."
Me:... mmhmm.....

If ballet was a drug, I am addict. The fascinating part is no matter how much I seem to read.. or re-read about ballet (technique especially) I can never get enough, and every once in awhile things I re-read suddenly make sense.

The Ballet obsessed, we are a strange and loyal breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment